Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill
The Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill is a great overall workout partner. If you want to get fit, you need the help of the right exercise equipment. This is why people go to the gym and sign up for workout programs.
Having a treadmill at home would make it easier for you to reach your fitness goals because it comes with the ability to set up a fitness program that you can do regularly at home, at the time that’s most convenient to you and even while you’re watching your favourite TV show. Out of the many motorised treadmills available, Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill is one of the best options.
Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill Features
Here are some basic features that come with the Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill:
- Power Requirements: 600-Watt power motor and a UK 240v plug
- Product Size: 125cm (L) x 61cmn (W) x 28cm (H)
- Delivery Package Size: 126cm (L) x 64cm (W) x 29cm (H)
- Runway Size : 98cm x 36cm
- Maximum Weight of User: 120kg (19 stone)
- Weight of Machine: 22kg
- Weight when package is delivered : 24kg
Important Benefits of a Motorised Treadmill
There are important benefits that you get when you choose this piece of exercise equipment over the many other options available:
- Folding design - The Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill comes with a convenient folding design for hassle-free storage. After you’re done exercising, you can fold it up and hide it under the bed or in a cabinet, which makes it very ideal for using at home.
- Complete LED display - When you use this treadmill, you get a multi-functional LED display that shows how many calories you’re burning as well as other important workout elements like distance, speed and time. This allows you to manually set up your own programme or choose among the pre-set programmes available.
- Exercising at your own pace - This treadmill can go from 1km/h to 10km/h in increments of 1km. Depending on what your fitness goals are, you can go from a slow walking pace to a running pace, and even vary the workout routine based on your liking.
- Emergency stop - There’s an emergency stop magnet that you can use to instantly stop the machine just in case you’re having difficulties with the workout.
- Easy to assemble - When the Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill is delivered to you, it will be very easy for you to assemble, and you can do it even by yourself.
Motorised Treadmill Maintenance
Having a treadmill at home can certainly help you achieve your goals when it comes to fitness, weight loss and even cardiovascular health. But having that piece of equipment isn’t enough. You need to make sure that this equipment lasts you a long time, so that you get value for your money. This is why you should make sure you use it properly. The treadmill itself is well-built and sturdy, but you have to ensure you keep it that way.