Everlast Home Gym with Pull Up and Dip Station
- The Everlast Home Gym with Pull Up and Dip Station puts together useful features that are user-friendly, especially for beginners, along with hardcore usage for advanced weight trainers and bodybuilders. This flexible and versatile multi-gym equipment has a 75kg vinyl weight stack that does not need to generate any kind of resistance due to the smoothness and quality of the pulley system.
The larger and heavier weight stack is, the more convenient and beneficial it is for continuous development of larger muscle groups such as your chest and arms.
The Everlast Home Gym with Pull Up and Dip Station outshines traditional multigym machines. This machine can hold up to 17.5 stone in user weight. A Lat bar and straight bar attachments are included in the package. It has a 1:1 cable ratio system for smooth use. The Everlast Home Gym has smooth leg extensions, high and low pulleys to let you maximise your workout regime and get excellent results.
Everlast Home Gym Key Features
- Multiple Grip for Maximum Training and Body Toning
- Dipping Handles
- Back Support (Which Enables It to Perform Knee and Leg Raises)
- High Density Foam Upholstery Ensures Comfort
Benefits of Everlast Home Gym
- Comfort and Safety
- With its 1:1 cable ratio system for smooth use, solid steel construction, carefully positioned pads and comfortable seat, you’ll be tiring yourself out without hurting yourself.
Home Gym Versatility
The Everlast Home Gym boasts of its superior pull up and dip station features. Bodybuilders can use this to their full advantage in developing almost every muscle group in their body. Feel the power after using the pull up function for your back and bicep development, dips for proper sculpting of your chest and triceps, the leg raises for your legs and building strength for your core muscles. Get an overall workout routine with just a single piece of equipment.
Home Gym Price
While it takes up a lot of space, it compensates with its excellent features and functionality. It surely is a wonder why it’s very affordable. That’s right, it’s well priced, looks great, and offers the best complete workout from beginners to advanced users.
Exercises You Can Do With This Multigym
- Incline Bench Press
- Seated Shoulder Press
- Triceps press-down and extension
- Bench press
- Narrow Pulldowns
- Stiff-Arm Pulldowns
- Decline Bench Press
- Seated, Upright, and Bent-Over Rows
- Pectoral fly
- Front and back lat pull-down
- Leg extension and curl
- Oblique Bends
- Pull ups
- Seated Lat Rows
- Seated Low Back Extension
- Standing Biceps Curl
- Adduction and Abduction
- Front and Side Deltoid Raises
- Low pulley station
The Everlast Home Gym with Pull Up and Dip has been fully approved under the European Standard EN957. It has been evaluated and flew high for Mechanical Safety, Intrinsic Loading & Extrinsic Loading Tests. The overall design has been tested for weight loading, shear hazards, and pinch points (problems that usually arise during workout). Use this machine and feel your strength, power, and energy grow.